Saturday, February 02, 2008

Archive Meme

Jenny tagged me with this Archive Meme. I was a little intimidated my it, especially since I really don't have that many posts to choose from! Going back, I really do have more than I thought, so here goes!

1. This link is supposed to be about family. When we went to Wisconsin for my Grandmother's 90th birthday,
it was the first time that I had even met some of my family!

2. Friends. Well, anyone who knows me well knows that I am not good at keeping up with friends. Most of my good friends that I actually keep in touch with are family! I have one friend in town that I see regularly, and most of my other close friends live out of town. So this post will have to be about Richard's friends!

3. A link about myself? Not sure that I have one of those! Well, really at the moment my life is all about the kids in my life, Richard and my neices (and I love that!). There are lots of things that I would love to do, mainly start painting again, but there is always something that needs to be done first. Getting my own house has probably been the biggest step that I have made toward having the time and room to paint again, so I guess this one will have to do...

4. Something that I love, well, my whole blog is about that! Here is one that I hadn't read in a while.

5. The fifth one is supposed to be about anything that I want. Well, one of my favorite things is the familiarity of my life. One example of that is my kitty Ren. Every time anyone heads to the bathroom in my home, Ren is not far behind. In fact she comes tearing in after you, at full speed. If you are sitting down on the toilet, she will rub and crawl all over you, looking for you to pet her. If you don't head straight to the toilet, or after you are done, she goes right to the sink! She just loves water! Crazy kitty!!

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch: Link 1 must be about family. Link 2 must be about friends. Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about. Link 4 must be about something you love. Link 5 can be anything you choose. I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know. Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be *newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better....and don't forget to read the archive posts and leave comments! Wow, a whole post with lots of writing and no pictures!

I am not going to tag anyone this time, I guess if you read this consider yourself TAGGED!

No comments: