Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Gift...


On Easter mom and I were in the back yard, hanging out and talking about all of the things that Tim had wanted to do. I saw a bird feeder hanging underneath the patio, empty, and with the tags still on it. I asked mom why it was under the patio, and she said that she hadn't seen it before. She thought that I had bought it. We figured that it must have been from Tim. He did that, purchased things and then waited to see how long before someone noticed them. We checked with Richard and Dianna, and Alison, to be sure that they had not purchased it, but as we suspected they had not. I filled it with birdseed, and we hung it out where the birds can actually get at it. Mom was having kind of a hard day, so it was nice to have an Easter gift from Tim.

No comments: